A bay (Mashrabiya) at Bayt Al-Suhaymi, an old Ottoman era house museum in Cairo, Egypt, built in 1648 by Abdel Wahab el Tablawy along the Darb al-Asfar, a very prestigious and expensive part of Medieval Cairo.

Description:  A bay (Mashrabiya) at Bayt Al-Suhaymi, an old Ottoman era house museum in Cairo, Egypt, built in 1648 by Abdel Wahab el Tablawy along the Darb al-Asfar, a very prestigious and expensive part of Medieval Cairo.
Media ID:  1228
Title:  A bay (Mashrabiya) at Bayt Al-Suhaymi, an - photo

A bay (Mashrabiya) at Bayt Al-Suhaymi, an old Ottoman era house museum in Cairo, Egypt, built in 1648 by Abdel Wahab el Tablawy along the Darb al-Asfar, a very prestigious and expensive part of Medieval Cairo.

 

Resolution Size Price
New Flexible Plans and Packages

Similar Media

One of the doors of  Bayt Al-Suhaymi, an old Ottoman era house museum in Cairo, Egypt, built in 1648 by Abdel Wahab el Tablawy along the Darb al-Asfar, a very prestigious and expensive part of Medieval Cairo.
The door leading to the minaret of Ibn Tulun Mosque, the largest mosque in Cairo, Egypt
Opened door leading to the courtyard of Al-Sultan Al-Zahir Barquq mosque. Al-Moez Street, Old Cairo, Egypt
One of the doors of Al-Sultan Al-Zahir Barquq mosque. Al-Moez Street, Old Cairo, Egypt
One of the doors surrounding the main yard of Al-Sultan Al-Zahir Barquq mosque. Al-Moez Street, Old Cairo, Egypt
Two perpendicular aged doors at the main courtyard of Al-Sultan Al-Zahir Barquq mosque. Al-Moez Street, Old Cairo, Egypt
One of the doors at the front courtyard of Ibn Tulun Mosque, the largest mosque in Cairo, Egypt
One of the doors at the front courtyard of Ibn Tulun Mosque, the largest mosque in Cairo, Egypt
Ornaments of the bronze-plate door of Sultan al-Zahir Barquq Mosque, Muizz Street, Old Cairo, Egypt
Ornaments of the bronze-plate door of Sultan al-Zahir Barquq Mosque, Muizz Street, Old Cairo, Egypt
View from Darb Asfour Lane showing part of the facade of Bayt Al-Suhaymi, an old Ottoman era house in Medieval Cairo, Egypt
Opened door leading to the courtyard of Al-Sultan Al-Zahir Barquq mosque. Al-Moez Street, Old Cairo, Egypt